How do two people in an intimate relationship see eye-to-eye without allowing issues to tear them apart? Here are 12 helpful suggestions:
1. They respect each other’s opinions.
2. They genuinely listen to what the other is saying without interruption.
3. They remove themselves from judging the other or being attached to the need to be right.
4. They avoid being spiteful or hurtful with their words.
5. They spend time going within, learning to keep their heart open and listening to what their soul is saying.
6. They consciously do their own soul-work so they can function from a higher place.
7. They communicate openly and don’t take offense or react in anger when something triggers them.
8. They treat each other as the most important person in the world.
9. They don’t attempt to control or manipulate each other.
10. They choose to stay connected through the difficult times instead of withdrawing or running.
11. They know how to connect to the divine and receive instructions when it gets too hard.
12. They practice unconditional love and forgiveness.
Love can overcome any differences if two people are willing.
~ Daniel Nielsen
Friend, I don’t know how to help you. I don’t know how to take away your pain.I don’t know how to remove your heartac...Read More
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” - Rumi As someone who has recovered from what we now call Com...Read More